- About Us
- About Facilities Management
- Business Operations
- Construction & Contract Services
- Energy Services
- Landscape Services
- Operations & Maintenance
- Organizational Chart
- Yearly Highlights
- Strategic Plans/Annual Operational Plans
- Guide To Services
- FM Employees
- Contact Us
- FM Guides/Plans
About Construction & Contract Services
Construction and Contract Services, a professional services team within Facilities Management, is a multi-talented group of highly trained and skilled professionals dedicated to enhancing the lives of our students, colleagues and campus guests by providing services such as project, construction, and contract management in order to more efficiently provide superior accommodations for teaching, learning, and research.
The Construction and Contract Services team will continue to improve and innovate construction services and contracting so that we may provide our campus clients with a customer-first attitude, unquestionable value, uncompromised quality, while regularly exceeding schedule expectations.
Who Are We?
Facilities Management’s Construction and Contract Services (CCS) provides contract
oversight and management, construction and renovation management, and other professional
services for the OSU Stillwater campus and other A&M campuses. CCS actively manages
three core campus contracts: campus custodial care, waste removal, and recycling collection.
CCS also develops and manages contracts for as-needed and on-call construction and
many professional services. The CCS project management team handles both capital
projects through contractors and in-house construction and renovation projects.
We're here to help
Projects costing $1,000—$2 million are managed by a CCS project manager. The work may be performed by the CCS in-house construction team, as-needed contractors, public bid award, or awarded to an OSU on-call construction manager (OCCM), as approved by the Board of Regents.
Projects costing over $2 million are reviewed by FM and Long Range Facilities Planning (LRFP) with the University Planner for complexity and scope, then assigned to the organization best suited to manage the work and meet the customer’s timeline. Most projects exceeding a cost of $2 million are managed by LRFP.
Baseline Custodial Services are provided to GU Customers through ABM - a Service Partner. GU customers are provided baseline custodial services at a prearranged APPA Service Level 2 agreement. Other services can be provided more frequently or for special events, however, they may be a billable service to the customer. Requests for additional custodial services can be made through the Online FM Customer Portal
- Clean and resupply restrooms
- Remove trash from classrooms, labs, and public areas
- Clean drinking fountains/ clean entrance glass
- Sweep/mop or vacuum floors in public areas, conference rooms and breakrooms
- Dust and wipe down public areas, breakrooms, and conference rooms
ALTERNATE DAYS each week
- Sweep, dust and wipe down stairways (M/W/F or S/T/Th)
- Sweep/Mop hard surface floors in computer labs/research labs (T/T or M/W)
- Vacuum carpeted floors in computer labs/ research labs (S,T,Th or M/W/F)
- Sweep/Mop hard surfaces floors in classrooms (T/T or M/W)
- Vacuum carpeted floors in classrooms (S,T,Th or M/W/F)
- Pick up office trash set in hallway (T,F)
- Sweep/Mop or vacuum floors in offices
- Buff floors in public areas
- Buff floors in classrooms and conference rooms
- Shampoo carpets/ scrub, strip, wax hard floor surfaces (scheduled)
- Clean interior window glass as contract allows