- About Us
- About Facilities Management
- Business Operations
- Construction & Contract Services
- Energy Services
- Landscape Services
- Operations & Maintenance
- Organizational Chart
- Yearly Highlights
- Strategic Plans/Annual Operational Plans
- Guide To Services
- OSU Recycles
- FM Employees
- Contact Us
- FM Guides/Plans
About Landscape Services
Facilities Management Landscape Services Department is responsible for the overall design, installation and maintenance of 860 plus acres. We serve the University by providing skilled landscape services to help the OSU community achieve educational success. By doing this, we help our organization develop a dynamic outdoor learning environment through campus beautification.
We're here to help
Facilities Management Work Control
Landscape, Tree Care, and Irrigation Standards
Landscape Design & Renovation:
Includes design and project management for campus landscape projects.
Landscape Plant List:
Want to know what is growing in targeted landscape plantings?
- Includes mowing, trimming, fertilizing, watering and pest control in designated zones across campus.
Landscape Design and Construction:
- Oversee the design and installation of new landscapes, renovations and seasonal color displays.
- A Snow and Ice Removal Plan is made available each fall. It covers areas such as parking lots, sidewalks, building entrances, bus routes and more.
- Pre-Construction Training for Tree Protection (Adopted 2012)
- OSU Tree Care and Standards (Adopted 2012)
- Tree Campus USA (Granted 2012)
- OSU's "Survivor Tree"
- Responsible for growing the seasonal color for campus flowerbeds. Plant rentals are available for on-campus event use. Delivery is available.
- Implemented in 2011 and consists of landscape/greenhouse waste materials. Compost is used in landscape renovation, planting bed enhancements and as mulch.