- Work Order
- Energy Practices
- FM Depts
The OSU Sustainability and Energy Management department receives no funding from student fees; therefore, certain things we do must be supported by private, rather than public funding. With your tax-deductible donations, we will be able to provide the following:
- Promotional items and prizes for:
- Students who actively participate in resource and energy conservation initiatives
- Faculty and staff programs and events promoting resource and energy conservation
- Educational programs provided at events such as EarthFest, student conferences, etc.
- Contests, quizzes, energy treasure hunts, etc. held on campus or on social media sites
- Student registrations and travel to conferences, seminars, and special events related to resource and energy conservation.
Thank you for considering a tax-deductible gift to the OSU Sustainability and Energy Management Fund.
Donate now through our secure OSU Foundation website.
Staff Appreciation Day 2019
Gift Basket Giveaway